Rotary Club of Rim Country -Payson: WHO ARE WE?
Tuesday, September 5, 2017
The Rotary Club of Rim Country -Payson was chartered on November 17, 1997. We are a very dynamic and friendly Club. We love to have fun, engage Rotary and change lives. You are invited to visit our Club and be our breakfast Guest.
Our Club is active in local, state and international programs:
- Youth: Scholarships, Rotary track meet, Interact Club, Student of the Month, Dictionary Project, and Rotary Youth Leadership Awards.
- Local Charities/groups: Food Bank, Police and Firefighters Appreciation Banquet, Christian Clinic and others.
- Rotary International Programs: Polio Plus – End Polio Now, AZ Gift of Life, Shelter Box, and Micro-Credit and personal donations to The Rotary International Foundation.
Like all other Rotary Groups, we assist and help others by following the Four Way Test:
1. Is it the truth?
2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build goodwill and better friendships?
4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Dates to Remember
Wednesday, December 13, 2017
By L Scott Jones
May 12, 7am - Highway Cleanup
Meet behind Tiny's Restaraunt
June 2 - Golf Tournament, Payson Golf Course
What and Who is Rotary?
|Rotary is an organization of business and professional leaders united worldwide who provide humanitarian service, encourage high ethical standards in all vocations, and help build goodwill and peace in the world.
Rotary club membership represents a cross-section of the community's business and professional men and women. The world's Rotary clubs meet weekly and are nonpolitical, nonreligious, and open to all cultures, races, and creeds. More info.....
Rotary membership provides the opportunity to: Become connected to your community. Work with others in addressing community needs. Interact with other professionals in your community; assist with RI's international humanitarian service efforts. Establish contacts with an international network of professionals. Develop leadership skills. Involve family in promoting service efforts. More info.....